Here is a brief preview:
5) Use core building blocks – Core building blocks enable scale because the critical technology elements stay the same and only customer interfaces change.
6) Understand Process Variation – Understanding how process variations influence performance and minimizing it reduces costs long term.
7) Degree of Difficulty – Understand how existing vs new processes and materials affect the degree of difficulty to launch your product on time and within budget.
8) It Needs to Work – Product works per the design intent and meets the customer specification.
9) Value Marketing – Split the spending 50/50 with technical development and marketing.
10) Are You the Right Person – Do Colleagues refer to you as intense, highly driven or an animal? Leave your tips in the comments.
To learn more about MANCEF –
Photograph – Secrets of a Night Sky – David DiPaola
Video production and editing by DiPaola Consulting https://www.dceams.com/.